Assalamualaikum . .
Ceria-ceria selalu ye . .

hey readers girls n boys,,
today is my daddy birthday . . 23/04/11,,  let me describe a little bit about my daddy, he was born at pinang tunggal . he's my superb daddy . i ♥ my daddy so much b'coz he is a caring, loving, speechless and so on lah !
for me, my dad is awesome guy. he make me proud with him. when i sick, he take  good care of  me like he a doctor.  :)


Dad, ur my heroes , and my an angel in my life . .

~ Wish to my superb dad from ur lovely daughter : -

★ happy birthday to u  ♩♪♫ ( 56 years )

★ have a good health . . ( do excercise ok ! )

★ may Allah bless u . Amin . 

★ Dad , we care about u . .  we ♥  u dad . . :)

★ semoga Allah pnjgkan umurmu .

★ wish ad lg, tp mls nk gtau lah . let it be secret between me n my dad ., :)




. . A special chocolate cake juz for u dad . . :)

0 kuntum bunga Rose utk Sara ! ^^:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...